Located on the top two floors of 338 Spear, Penthouse C at the desirable Infinity Tower 2 is unquestionably the best home available in South Beach.
The unique properties of this celebrity owned 3 bedroom home include; twin en suite master bedrooms, the tallest ceilings in all of the Infinity, unobstructed panoramic water views, and 2 twin sky terraces with Bay Bridge Views. Entertain your guests in the club room & movie theater, and work out in the professional-quality gym.
Walk to the waterfront Embarcadero, Farmer’s Market, Union Square and the Financial District. Easy access to the Bay Bridge, 280 and 101. 24 hour doorman.
About THE INFINITY San Francisco Towers:
This 650 unit luxurious condominium building offers exceptional contemporary living. Superior amenities include a stunning indoor lap swimming pool, state-of-the-art 5000 sq ft fitness center, concierge service, and residence movie theater.
THE INFINITY San Francisco: Builder and Designer
Architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica and Heller Manus have joined power to create this exceptional urban living in one of the most desirable area to live in SOUTH BEACH of San Francisco.
What’s nearby THE INFINITY:
- Short walk from the Financial District
- Few blocks from The Embarcadero Center
- South Park, famous restaurants and shops
- Walking distance to Google Office, Farmers Market, AT&T Park and Union Square
- Restaurant Prospect SF is located in the base of THE INFINITY Towers (A unique collaboration of Chef Nancy Oakes, Pam Mazzola and Kathy King from Boulevard Restaurant)
- Close to all major shopping areas (Union Square & SF Shopping Center)
- Easy Access to Bay Bridge and 101
Do you want to know more about The Infinity San Francisco?
Find out more info about this beautiful building located in the most desirable block of South Beach!
No properties were found matching your criteria.
Listing Types: Successfully Sold, Leased Rental Listings
Property Types: Condo
Cities: San Francisco
Neighborhoods: South Beach / SOMA