Property Location Map
The Infinity San Francisco is built with impeccable finishes and designer appeal. It is located in one of South Beach’s most coveted locations. This gorgeous property offers open floor plan with a spacious den, carpeted throughout, floor-to-ceiling windows, recessed track lighting. High-end Viking & Bosch stainless steel appliances. Thermador refrigerator. Elegant white acrylic Studio Becker soft-close cabinets, granite counter tops, large walk-in closet, sleek modern vanity, tub with overhead shower. Facing the landscaped courtyard with great natural light. Just moments to shops, cafes, restaurants and entertainment. Easy access to Freeway (101 and 280). Air conditioning.
About THE INFINITY San Francisco Towers:
This 650 unit luxurious condominium building offers exceptional contemporary living. Superior amenities include a stunning indoor lap swimming pool, state-of-the-art 5000 sq ft fitness center, concierge service, and residence movie theater.
THE INFINITY San Francisco: Builder and Designer
Architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica and Heller Manus have joined power to create this exceptional urban living in one of the most desirable area to live in SOUTH BEACH of San Francisco.
What’s nearby THE INFINITY:
- Short walk from the Financial District
- Few blocks from The Embarcadero Center
- South Park, famous restaurants and shops
- Walking distance to Google Office, Farmers Market, AT&T Park and Union Square
- Restaurant Prospect SF is located in the base of THE INFINITY Towers (A unique collaboration of Chef Nancy Oakes, Pam Mazzola and Kathy King from Boulevard Restaurant)
- Close to all major shopping areas (Union Square & SF Shopping Center)
- Easy Access to Bay Bridge and 101
Do you want to know more about The Infinity San Francisco?
Find out more info about these beautiful towers!